Sunday, December 6, 2009

Sorority Drama!

OK, the only reason i decided to join a sorority is because my mom and my sister's convinced me to. They all were in sorority's so they thought I needed to be. Ive never much of the typical "sorority girl", but i was like whatever ill do it. So in mid july i signed up for recruitment. A few girls from my Hometown go to tech and they are both ADPI's & so i assumed i would just go ADPI, well when i got here i mingled and met a bunch of girls and as soon as i met the ADPI's i knew i probably wouldn't go ADPI. They were super cool girls. but they werent my kinda girls.. I met alot of the girls In KD and i just felt comfortable around them. I pretty much knew i was going to go KD. They were all so nice to me and i just fit in. After i got into KD i felt like the girls slowly started to change and i mean dont get me wrong I love all of them, their my sisters... but during recruitment everyone was sooo nice. and then once i joined you can tell that alot of them had been fake just to get me to join. i mean i dont even hang out with the girls in my sorority. my best friend is a DG so i hang out with her pretty much all the time. and if im not with her im with my roomate and she's an ADPI. the girls in my soroity never even try to make an effort to hang out with me. And it kinda sucks... haha My big sis in my sorority is super awesome, but she doesnt hang out with me either. & your big is supposed to be like your mentoir kinda thing and i havent talked to Amanda in probably over a week. Sometimes i wounder if i made the right choice. I mean like i said i love every single one of my sisters... but i just dont really fit in with them. Alot of my friends are frat guys who know alot of the girls in my soroity and they tell me all the time they think its so weird that I went KD, because for the most part im not like any of them! It also pissed me off that my sorority believes absolutely everything they hear about me. I feel like im in trouble all the time for stuff that i didnt even do. People just run their mouth and because im kinda wild haha they believe every single little thing they hear about me and its sooo dumb. but o well everything happens for a reason and im a KD and i have good morals because of them and i have to hole myself to a higher standard then i normally would have so i guess everything worked out for the best :)

No comments:

Post a Comment