Sunday, December 6, 2009

NEW MOOON!!!!!!

Over thanksgiving break I went and saw the movie New Moon with my family. I was obsessed with Twilight so I knew I was going to love New Moon. I love love love love love love love LOVE Robert Pattinson (Edward Cullen) haha my sister on the other hand loves Jacob. Well i have always been 100% team Edward, until the moment Jacob took off his shirt haha. It was amazing. he had the best body i had ever seen ever. I texted my roomate and was like Haley, haha were moving to the country where people who look like Tayler lockner come from. I mean i will always love edward, but.... Jacob was looking pretty damn good haha.
I really want to fall in love with a vampire. im pretty jealous of bella. It isnt fair! She isnt even that pretty!!! god i hate her! haha it makes me real mad when i think about it. I deserve to be with Edward. At least im good looking haha he belongs with me :(

No comments:

Post a Comment