Sunday, December 6, 2009

F the POPO!

Before i came to college i had never gotten a ticket, nor had i ever been pulled over.... the first 2 weeks i was in Cookeville i got 2 freaking parking tickets! I came back to the dorms really late night and it was obviously dark and i parked in the stupid assistant hall directors parking spot because i couldn't see the stupid sign. so the freaking tech popo gave me a 20 dollar parking ticket. my second parking ticket came because i had a tv i had to unload and i had to wait for the football players to get out of practice because i could not carry it by myself. It was raining so i left my car in the little unloading place out front of my dorms for litterally 20 minutes. From my dorm room window i could see my car perfectly. I looked out the window and low and behold there was the stupid tech popo writing me a ticket! i have never ran so fast in my life! i sprinted outside so freaking fast! i tried to tell them my story and they wouldnt listen to me :( they told me i would need to appeal the ticket.. i started screaming at them haha i HATE them!!!!!!!! 
When I came to college i had never been pulled over. EVER. then the other night i was on the way to my friend Tayler's i got pulled over. it was so scary! i mean i didnt do anything wrong so i dont know why i was freaking out so bad haha. but i pulled into Tayler's apartments and then the stupid cop turned his lights on. he got out of his car and was like do you know why i pulled you over?! i had NO idea.. he said i had been swerving haha. First and for most i drive a stick shift that i can hardly drive while im sober, so there is no way in hell i would drive it if i was drunk so thats what i told the cop and he let me go... but now i cant say ive never been pulled over.... stupid cop! uhg!

No comments:

Post a Comment