Sunday, December 6, 2009

Dracula!

For university class we had to go to 2 pop culture events. So myself and a few other people went to Dracula. I really only went to see it because Sarah was in it. When we walked in it was packed. It was my first time at the Backdoor play house. We were one of the last people to walk in and their weren't enough seats for all of us to sit together. I ended up having to sit next to my ex boyfriend.... awkward haha that would be just my luck. The play was pretty good. I was actually kind of impressed. I had never seen the movie Dracula or read the book so i didnt really know what to expect. But i thought the actors did a super good job! The guy played Renfield was freaking hilarious. Sarah did a great job also :) i told other people to go see it! and i would deffently go see it again if given the opportunity.

No comments:

Post a Comment