Thursday, September 10, 2009

That party last night was awfully crazy

High school rivalries are always really fun. They were even more fun for me because I was a cheerleader we lived for rivalry games. My high school's rival school was Webb school of Knoxville. We hated eachother absolutly despised eachother actually, we were always picking fights with eachother and messing with eachother. Well one Friday night we were playing Webb in basketball. As a senior it was my last webb game so me and a few seniors decided to be really rebelious and we drank before the game (stupid decision) haha 5 of us were drunk and cheering in front of both teams it was hilarious. Sadly Catholic lost the basketball game, needless to say we really didnt care to much. After the game we heard that there was going to be this really big party at one of the webb guys house so of course we felt the need to make an appearence. On the way to this webb party we made a few stops at some other parties and continued to drink. At around 12 we finally made it to the Webb party. Everyone knew we were from catholic considering most of us still had our cheerleading uniforms on. We were only at the party for 20 minutes everyone was dancing and having fun.. then in the distance I hear someone yell COPS!! i took off sprinting out the door with only my cheerleading uniform and uhgs on.. The door I had tried to run out only led me to a fence so i ran back in and tried to hide in a closet. well the closet didnt have a door. I sat in the closet trying to hide from the police that were scraming all over the house. The cops walked back to wear i was sitting and they laughed at me. they took me by the hand and said you need to come out here. it was so embarassing. All the rest of the kids were all face down on the floor and here i come walking out with a catholic cheerleading uniform on. it was awful. All the cops were yelling at us it was so annoying. They gave us all a sobriety test.. I failed. They put me in hand cuffs and threatned to take me to jail somehow i convinced them to let me call my mom. My mom came and got me. When i got in the car with my mom she had the radio on. The song that was playing was "i love college" by Asher Roth.

1 comment:

  1. awwman, that sucks. ha.

    if this was one of ur freewrites, try writing about cheering or something. thats hot. lol j/k.

    Ronnie.

    ReplyDelete