Wednesday, September 2, 2009

History with writing

My history with writing began along time ago.. Considering I learned to write in kindergarden id say im pretty much a pro. All through out school I have had to write. Weather im writing papers for a class, passing notes in school, or taking lecture notes, its all forms of writing. When I was little I used to write stupid little songs and my mom used to think I was going to become like famous for my songs. She even bought me a guitar for Christmas and was like keep writing songs. I haven't written a song in 6 years..  After September 11th happen my teacher made us write a poem for english class. I got an english award for the poem i had written. I dont write often anymore unless I have to, but i do enjoy it, and thats my history with writing!

No comments:

Post a Comment