Thursday, September 10, 2009

I loved Brittany

Im obsessed with Brittany Spears, I always have been. I have every CD she has i have clothes with her on it, I have gone to her concerts. Im a devoted fan! Well one year I had a cheerleading competition in Destin, Fl. I knew she had a house there and I had ever heard rumors that she was in town. I was determined to find her.. Which would be pretty hard considering i was only going to be there for 2 days and Destin is a very big town. So after i had competed on the last day we went driving around shopping just doing little things like that, well in front of us at a stop light was no other than Brittany herself. she had a shiny silver convertable. I started crying, I was so excited. I made my mom follow her for 20 minutes (what a good mom) finally Britt pulled into the subway parking lot I was so excited. She got out of the car with her mom, sister, and some boy. I proceeded to follow them into Subway. I was so nervous. I made my mom ask her to take a picture with me. she did, but Brittany wasnt really what i had expected she had some really bad acne and she is alot fatter in person and the girl is a straight up bitch. I was heart broken. I had idolized Brittany for like 6 years then when I finally got to meet her she wasnt anything I had expected.

No comments:

Post a Comment