Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Memoirs

The first memoir that we had to read about war was interesting. There names were interesting, but the narrator gave pretty good descriptive details about what was going on, and how everyone he was with felt and their emotions about the war and how they felt about their country being taken over.
the second memoir is weird the old man in it doesnt believe in television which is pretty weird. I dont really understand how one doesnt believe in television. Its not really something you believe in or dont believe in. its kind of just there. I understand people not wanting to watch it, but you cant not believe in it. That just doesnt make much since. There are so many things that you learn from the media. Society is constantly changing due to the media so if you "dont believe in tv" then maybe they dont believe in media so therefore they arent conformed to the standards that the media has for everyone else.
I love Mick Jagger. therefore I loved this short story. It kind of reminded me of stuff my mom used to do back in the 70s haha. Girls back then were crazy. They just did alot of drugs and hooked up with everyone. I mean whatever floats your boat.

No comments:

Post a Comment